From:  ABC  Public  Records  <PubiicRecords@abc.ca .eov>

Subject:  RE:

Date:  Wei

Size:  16  \r

RE:  CPRA  request  (ABC.2018.10.26.a)
Wednesday,  November  14, 2018  2:24  PM

16  KB

Hello

I  have  found  152  pages  of  responsive  records  to  your  request.  Under  the  Public  Records  Act,  ABC  has  the  ability  to  charge
per  page  to  produce.  152  pages  at  $0.10  per  page  is  $15.20.

A  note  -  We  were  unable  to  get  the  emails  from  2011  to  2013  and  the  emails  for  Will  Salao  are  purged  as  he  left  working  with
ABC  in  May  2017.

If  you  would  like  to  inspect  these  before  paying  then  you  will  have  to  come  to  a  ABC  District  Office  to  view  and  select  the
pages  you  wish  to  pay  for.

Which  District  Office  is  closest  to  you?

Stephanie
Public  Records  Unit
ABC  HQ

— Original  Message — _ _

Sent:  Monaay^ovember05720188-35A^^^

To:  ABC  Public  Records

Subject:  RE:  CPRA  request  (ABC.2018.10.26.a)

Thanks.  If  you're  proposing  to  charge  me  for  copies  I  will  need  to  inspect  the  records  in  advance.

On  November5, 2018  8:31:21  AM  PST,  ABC  Public  Records  <PublicRecords@abc.ca.gov>  wrote:

This  serves  as  notification  within  10  days  from  receipt  of  your
request,  that  we  will  need  an  extension  of  time  in  which  to  evaluate
the  availability  of  documents.  Government  Code  section  6253(c)(1)
permits  an  extension  when  the  requested  records  are  located  in  field
facilities  or  other  establishments  that  are  separate  from  the  office
processing  the  request.

We  anticipate  having  costs  available  by  November  19, 2018.

-Original  Message